Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Miraculous Quotes

A good-old-friend of mine suddenly sent me a message, just to show his care, to cheer me up, and to give the strength of what happened in my life.. A simple message which gives an extraordinary positive feeling when everyone seems to judge me of what I've been doing.

"There is no oil, if olives are not squeezed...
No wine, if grapes are not pressed...
No perfume, if flowers are not crushed...

If you felt any pressure in life today?
Don't worry..
God is just bringing you out the best in you!."

another amazing quotes for tonight,

"We are like teabags,
whose true strength comes out when we're put in hot water.

So, when problems upset you..
Just think, you must be God's favorite cup of Tea!."

AMEN!!
Reading these quotes gives me a peacefull heart without being judged of each of its words.
Thank you, K., for giving me such a nice quotes.
Thank you, Lord, for such a great life. Lucky I have you.

I do hope this post can bring peacefullness for those who read. :)

0 comments: