Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Hello December!

My fav month is in action, everyone! Oh, I loveeee December so much. The weather, the feel, the ambience of Christmas time is all around. The song, the light, and all decoration are completed its touch. Lucky the music in my work place also change to Christmas songs for the whole December :) at least I can feel Christmas is near and is coming.

It's gona be a new unique experience in my life. Happiness and sadness altogether will accompany me in this December.
Let's start from the sad part.
1. I can't take any of my leave for the whole December! company's rule. *sigh* so I can't go back home to Jkt and will celebrate Christmas alone in Singapore without my family around T_T
2. I still don't get any decision yet whether or not I'll have my off day on the 25th so that I can go to church. hope & pray. *crossing fingers*
3. I'll miss my mom's special Christmas food and decoration as well :'(
4. I HAVE TO work in this holiday season and it's gona be busy like hell..........
5. It's just...weird...I'm not used to it, yet.

And the happy part is, soon, I will experience myself, a new way of celebrating Christmas, and it will definitely leave such a great mark in my living journey. Just try to enjoy it! :D

God bless everyone and happy Holidazzle (dec theme of my workplace).

0 comments: